Back on Track

Monday, December 04, 2006

Gum this Grandma

I went out with my Buddy Quada and his very cool friends and wife. We were at this bar having a great time people watching. There were 2 guys singing and dancing like they were Will Farrell. Of they were Taliban, I can't be sure. I can tell you they didn't go home alone. Quada and I were laughing at those to two guys when one smacked the other on his ass and held on! Yeah...
Then there was coach purse girl, the only thing running through her head was the smoke from her cirgarette.
Oh yeah the grandma's, can't forget the grandma's. Some made a great point that that could be the best date in the house and I believe the comment was "Gum this Grandma!" If you are sick and twisted, your mind is processing this right now. Yeah, you are one sick puppy!

Any way had a great time food was good, atmosphere was cool.

I would like to thank Quada for the invite. I needed that.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had fun!

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure I can read this blog anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home