Back on Track

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Update...

So I said I would post an update and I am doing so. I got a job that started last Monday. It was for an automotive company. I hated it. It was nothing like the automotive that I was used to. It was slow sloppy and in-efficient. So I got another off to work in Chicago, nah, traffic. I had an offer in the ATL, no thanks. So my buddy offered me a job doing sales for his trucking company full time and I took it. I have to say I love it. We have so much fun. It is fast paced, lots of road time, schmoozing with potential clients. It is allot of fun. I have helped set up the office network, ran dispatch. It is consuming and fast paced with enough multi tasking to keep me busy. The hours are good and it is giving me a chance to reconnect with my friend and family and not work like a dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home