Back on Track

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Martha Stewart.........for the boys

In an earlier life, my roommates called me Martha Stewart, mainly because I was heavily involved in insider trading; but also because I can cook. So for the guys, I whipped up a quick and easy recipe so you can impress your woman, sound sophisticated but really do hardly anything.

Lemon Butter Cavatappi:
Take one box of cavatappi or a box of your favorite pasta
(I just like cavatappi b/c it is like grown up macaroni twists)
Follow the directions on the box for cooking the pasta.
Melt one stick of butter in a sauce pan
While the butter is melting add a dash of parsley to the butter
Role a lemon on the counter and then cut it in half
When the butter is done melting, squeeze the half lemon into the pan, stir quickly and then remove it from the heat.
When the noodles are done drain them, then stir in can of diced tomatoes.
Now poor your butter sauce over top and mix.
That's it.

It will take you all of 15 minutes, clean up is easy.

There you go guys, try it. Let me know what you think.

I've got to go. I have orange jump suites that need pressing.

8 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Em said...

it really was good. I appreciate that you cooked me dinner. See, I can stay out of the kitchen!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Kramer said...

So I see by your little weather thing that its now 47 in Fennville. We're having a cold front here in Texas as well. It's 67 right now. I can't remember the last time it's been below 70.

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Still Searching....... said...

Yeah, 67? You suck.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Kramer said...

It was down to 57 when I was driving home from the ranch after attempting to do some fishing.

I saw your comment on Wes' site. Do you still have that Razr? I need a new phone since my crapped out.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Still Searching....... said...

Yeah, I have a black berry hanging out some where as well if you want that.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Kramer said...

Hmmm...a blackberry would make me look the part of a young attorney. I just need a phone though.

Shoot me an email, let me know what you want for it and I can give you my address. I don't think I have your email address either.

Mine is jskarmer at gmail . com

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Still Searching....... said...

I don't want anything for it. adamcskinner@hotmail.com
Just tell me where to send it.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kramer, you totally spelled your own email address wrong. Or was that on purpose?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home