Back on Track

Sunday, November 12, 2006

With the first pick in the 2007 NFL draft the Detroit Lions will take........

I hate Jon Kitna, he has got to go. Lions need to let someone else try throwing the ball. I suggest Roy Williams, then maybe he will shut the fuck up! This could have been an easy win, but no! Why do it easy when you can lose ugly. Lions fans we are in the race for Brady Quinn. That's right we are trying to acquire the worst record in the league. Jon Kitna needs to go. I had high hopes next April we we could add a defensive stud, but we need a QB more. I really really hate Jon Kitna.

I am sorry I haven't posted lately. I will post again soon to update what is going on in my life.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Kramer said...

It doesn't matter who the Lions draft for a QB, he'll end up sucking. They need an O Line more than anything.

To be fair to Kitna, he's doing better than I thought he would. I was sure he would have lost the starting job by now.

 
At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate agreeing with kramer but i agree with kramer. i've started to warm up to kitna but i can understand your hate.

He's the type of QB that doesn't make too many mistakes but he doesn't make anything HAPPEN either. He plays hard and I think he is the least of the lions problems.

Roy Williams is good but he needs to shut his mouth. Getting a young QB now would be a fantastic idea. Kitna prob has a year or two left and a young guy could learn from him.

The lions should (once again) just give up.

brb

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Still Searching....... said...

I don't think then need to give up. They just need to play harder. Maybe they just don't have the talent. I don't think I would hate Kitna as much if I thought that next year he would be gone, but he signed a 4 year deal. This could get ugly. I long for the Wayne Fonts era. That is scary. There is potential.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home